- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Duration: Long Term
- Client: GSK
Sr. Azure Admin
- Expert with over all 15+ yrs of IT experience in Lead roles in Azure Infrastructure Provisioning and Security Administration with at least 6 yrs. of Azure experience
- Expert in provisioning and configuring Compute, Network, Storage, AI, and ML Azure components.
- Be responsible for establishing standards, best practices, and blueprints for infrastructure provisioning and security administration of Azure Data, Analytics & AI components.
- Expert in enabling trending tools and technologies on Azure Platform for development teams to adopt and deliver applications on.
- Must have hands-on expertise in Azure DevOps. Must be responsible for designing Azure DevOps pipelines for IaC and code promotions between environments.
- Establish guidelines and processes for disaster prevention and recovery.
- Expert in automating Azure Backup and Recovery mechanisms.
- Ideate and develop automations for Azure provisioning, security, and DevOps implementations.
- Must be an expert in Azure CLI/Powershell scripting, ARM templates, and YAML.
- Work with Risk & Compliance Teams to ensure Azure environment adheres to Corporate & Industry Guidelines.
- Must be an expert troubleshooter of Azure Infrastructure and Development issues.
- Must be able to explore and gain authoritative knowledge on new concepts rapidly.
- Must have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.