Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
- Client is looking for RPA Developer in Manufacturing Environment
- RFID experience is strongly desired.
- Strong understanding of Web API
- Automation initiatives (Conveyors & Robotics systems, & RFID / BLE)
- Work directly with project teams to install, configure, maintain & troubleshoot systems/procedures to solve complex problems, balancing business needs & project scope
- Recommend and implement changes to existing automated systems and maintain defined standards to stay abreast of the technology landscape.
- Implement a significant role in high volume warehouse infrastructure installation, for a large-scale organization.
- Integrate of automation tools with enterprise level ERP as well as 3rd party s/w applications.
- Hands on experience in Robotics, RFID / BLE technologies
- Experience in RF, PLC & experience in system integrations.
- Should have implemented / played a significant role in high volume warehouse infrastructure installation, for a large-scale organization.
- Experience in integration of automation tools with enterprise level ERP as well as 3rd party s/w applications.
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise level networking and information security industry trends including emerging technologies and large-scale IT troubleshooting.
- Must have upgrade experience in automation (from legacy automated systems), and experience with the end points (scanners, printers, and RFID / BLE products).